Isaiah 6:8

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
"Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?"
Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Maybe I will eventually understand, maybe. This was quoted in the movie Fury. I know I have opened here a few times, and I didn't look at what I wrote.
The Us, in my opinion, is everyone in heaven. A lady, whom I met, debated Genesis 1:26 with me about the Trinity. I am trying to understand, and the word "Trinity" does not appear in the Bible.
This concept is so difficult to understand. God is a spirit; He can manifest Himself in any form He chooses. The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit. I think God wants us to say the Holy Spirit, because it does sound odd when we say God instead. Honestly, what sounds better - I felt the Holy Spirit, or I felt God's Presence.
The one thing I do know is that there is a difference. I personally know (happened only once that I felt God's Presence with me), at least that I remember. I feel His Presence quite a bit, but to know He is there is just different. This paragraph really makes no sense. I have trouble explaining these feelings - God is God!
Jesus is God's Son, but not God Himself. We have to believe in the Son to reach the Father, so how can you believe that Jesus is God in the flesh? Watch the indoctrination of some of these churches, it can be scary. I could feel it oozing out of this woman - I met her at a bookstore.
I liked her, and she listened, but I don't think she heard. She kept going on about free will. I said that once I read God's Word there is no free will - there is only God's will.
If you debate this then you have no clue about God and the Bible. Jesus didn't die on the cross because of His will, but because He was doing the will of His Father. Jesus was of the flesh, remember when He asked God to let this cup pass over Him.
Free will, to me, is a sin. If you follow God and the Bible, whose will are you doing - God's, correct? He created us and put us on earth to worship Him. People, including that woman, will argue that I made the decision to follow God - no I didn't. God knew exactly what I was gonna do before I did it.
Wow, I understand a lot more from writing this entry. If you don't understand about God controlling your whole life; don't worry, you will in His time not yours. I didn't until I started reading the Bible.
Here is a verse that explains quite a bit -

For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
Romans 12:3

I have written about faith, and the three different levels, as God has let me understand faith - I still struggle. I am trying to explain that God dealing you a small measure of faith is no big deal. Just pray about it. Tell God that you love Him!

Note - I recently posted in my new book of verses, My Worn Bible, a new verse that I have learned which should explain about this free-will concept -

"For I came down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me."
John 6:38

Spoken from the mouth of Jesus.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.