Ezekiel 13:23

"Therefore you shall no longer envision futility nor practice divination; for I will deliver My people out of your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD." ' "
                         Ezekiel 13:23

    This is about the false prophets.  I don't know why anyone would want to be a false prophet.  God knows everything - they can fool man but not God.  Tell God that you love Him!
     I didn't post this because something wasn't right - I had trouble with "envisioning futility."  How can you see (in your head) worthlessness?  I couldn't leave it alone.  Finally, after looking at the definition many times, I found it!  One of the synonyms for futility is vanity; now it is starting to make sense.  My question is - how could I miss this word in the blue letters?
       I need to expand on the blue-letters thing - there is also a lesson there.  Don't look only directly at a problem, but look all around a problem.  Sometimes we focus so much that we miss what is important.  Here are the definitions for vanity -

          1.  excessive pride in or admiration in  one's own appearance or achievements.

          2.  the quality of being worthless or futile.

     The definitions seem to contradict themselves, but hang on a minute.  People are worthless when they think only of themselves, and what they have achieved for themselves. God created us to work for Him.
I am growing vegetables (seedlings) right now, and it is amazing. God provides for us, watching the vegetables from seed does bring me closer to God. Like people, some plants don't make it. I want all the plants to do well, but that is not how God intended it - as far as I know (-:
     I hope things are settling down in the world. It may be the calm before the storm, who knows; aside from God, and He is not talking to me at least. I think the posturing, along with the lying in the media, is so bad for the world. Whatever happened to honesty? All I know is that I love God - please tell Him that you love Him as well.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.