The Little Horn

He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast gown.
Daniel 8:11

     Fifteen entries ago I posted, "The Male Goat," which was Daniel 8:8.  I have been researching the passage of the male goat, and whoosh, it is over my head - not entirely.  It is so amazing that Daniel predicted what was to happen.  Let's see what I understand.
     There was a unigoat (kingdom of Greece) and the horn was Alexander the Great.  The horn busted because of Alexander the Great's untimely death.  Oops, the unigoat whipped the ram, and the rams' horns were the kings of Media and Persia - I thought I need to mention that. 
     Four horns replaced the large horn; they were Alexander the Great's four generals.  They took over the Greek Kingdom after Alexander the Great died.  Verse 11 is referring to this kingdom.  I still need to do some more research, two hours is not enough.  Tell God you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.