Moab - I Need Help!

"Flee, save your lives!
And be like the juniper in the
     wilderness.
For because you have trusted
     in your works and your
     treasures,
You also shall be taken.
And Chemosh shall go forth   
     into captivity,
His priests and his princes
     together.
And the plunderer shall come  
     against every city;
No one shall escape.
The valley also shall perish,
And the plain shall be
     destroyed,
As the LORD has spoken.
             Jeremiah 48:6-8

I had to add this verse -

"We have heard of the pride
of Moab
(He is exceedingly proud),
Of his loftiness and
arrogance and pride.
And the haughtiness of his
heart."
             Jeremiah 48:29

     I don't know if I can handle this stuff anymore. I was talking about the Moab bomb today (the one we dropped on Afghanistan today), and I wondered if it were Biblical. Then I opened to the first passage; I added the second one myself.
     Chemosh is the god of the Moabites, and he is in trouble. This chapter is entitled, "Prophecy Against Moab." So what does this mean? I don't know, and I don't believe in coincidences - God is saying something.
     I think we are pretty arrogant, the US I mean. What good is a strong military if we are going to drop big bombs and use drones? War is just changing, that's all.
I need to publish the entry I wrote the other day. It may scare a few people, it definitely scares me a little. It is not going to be pretty, the last days. The stage is set for WWIII.
     I know that I am not telling you anything new. Too much has been allowed to build up. Someone will retaliate against us, sooner or later.
     I got my water back on today; I really missed it. The guy said that I couldn't convert my well very easily to manual. I guess I can figure it out when I need to; I hope I don't.
     Thank God every day for all that you have, don't take anything for granted. What good is money when you don't have a way to spend it? It will be worthless paper. Food, water, gas; in my opinion, are going to be the big commodities.
     God is saying something about Moab, and it goes deep. I can't figure it out, not today anyway. Pay attention, and tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.