New Jerusalem

The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth.  And he measured the city with the reed:  twelve thousand furlongs.  Its length, breadth, and height are equal.
                         Revelation 21:16

     I have been doing a lot of thinking about Jerusalem with Trump vowing to name Jerusalem, probably West Jerusalem, as Israel's capital.  I am troubled, because Jerusalem is God's city, so what are we doing?  It really is insane; does anybody care what God thinks?
     Something is fixing to happen; can you feel it building?  I sure can, but sure wish I couldn't.  God could be telling me that He cares for New Jerusalem, man must worship Him in spirit and truth.  I wish I understood more than I do.  I see many, many signs but can't put them together; I don't think it is time yet.  Tell God that you love Him.

Note - Something did happen, President Trump declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel.   At this point in time I need to tell myself, "Be patient."  It is interesting to watch things unfold, but I was actually feeling these things unfold without seeing them unfold, so frustrating.  Prophecy doesn't happen in a second, minute, hour, or day, in our time - it happens in God's time. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.