NSA Doesn't Compare To God!

Then He put out His hand and touched him saying, "I am willing; be cleansed."  Immediately the leprosy left him. 
                             Luke 5:13

      I was outside with my headphones on and listening to Jimmy Swaggart.  He made reference to this verse but didn't quote the verse.  I know it was this one, because he said the man was healed before Jesus' hand touched him.  I questioned what he said, then I questioned myself - why was it important?  Now I know. 
      God's Spirit is definitely around me, and I surely need Him.  God, if we ask Him, will come say, "Hi" to us in several different ways.  It helps to read the Bible; you have to make a commitment to Him, and of course, Jesus first. 
      I just open the Bible, and I search for verses with my eyes closed.  So God knew what I was doing today.  He knows everything.  So NSA, God knows what you are up to - He knows!!!  You better tell Him that you love Him.  Father, you are truly amazing.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.