Then The Confusion Sets In

Yet He also is wise and will bring
disaster,
And will not call back His words,
But will arise against the house of
evildoers,
And against the help of those who
work iniquity.
Isaiah 31:2

This is where I get confused; how am I supposed to deal with evildoers? I mean, am I supposed to pray for them. Does God want us to stay away from them?
I know it is not my place to judge. We are all sinners, some of us worse than others. Every one of us has the chance to repent; we are all in the same boat.
Jesus said that He came to call not the righteous, but sinners to repentance. I personally am comfortable around all types of people. I think I worry about becoming self-righteous, which is bad news that I don't want.
I don't think God wants us to just worry about ourselves. He wants everyone to worship Him. So don't we need to convert the wicked.
The above verse is speaking about Egypt. God will take care of everything. He doesn't want us to worry about the evils of the world. That should answer my question, but it doesn't.
I will love God and trust Him. He is the only one that can help any of us. Tell Him that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.