Jephtah Speaks

'Will you not possess whatever Chemosh your god gives you to possess? So whatever the LORD our God takes possession of before us, we will possess.
                 Judges 11:24

     Pretty simple when you break it down. Chemosh was a bad god. This is where I get confused, because evil people are usually taken care of financially - they are selfish and driven by money. God-fearing people are taken care of but not to the same extent. The reward is in heaven for all that love God. 
     Jesus never had a permanent place to lay his head. This makes me think at least, and I can't write because I am still thinking :-). Jesus had the whole world and couldn't isolate Himself to a piece of land; He had to get out amongst the people.
     Jesus could have had a castle, riches, anything He wanted. He led a humble life of helping and healing people. Oh yeah, not to mention dying for our sins. I love You Jesus. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.