Joseph - Manasseh And Ephraim

"I have surely heard Ephraim
bemoaning himself:
'You have chastised me, and I was
chastised,
Like an untrained bull;
Restore me, and I will return,
For You are the LORD my God.
Surely, after my turning, I repented;
And after I was instructed,
I struck myself on the thigh;
I was ashamed, yes, even humiliated,
Because I bore the reproach of my
youth.'
Jeremiah 31:18,19

I had to do some research on Joseph's birthright. The tribe of Joseph was spilt into two - Manasseh and Ephraim. Ephraim, the younger, got Israel's (Jacob's) blessing and the birthright. This is why Ephraim is referred to as God's firstborn - Jeremiah 31:9 (last line).
Once you repent, then many of us, myself included, are ashamed of what we did when we were younger; oh the vanity of youth. My eyes became wider realizing some more things, trying to understand what God wanted became more difficult - I had to understand God's world and man's world. To do this you have to understand the flesh and the spirit, which is very complicated.
I could babble on, but I want to start babbling about something else - the Blood Moon, this relates to yesterday's entry (Acts 2:20).  This recent one ended the latter part of September of 2015, and nothing has happened to Israel - YET.
      I am paying close attention to Jerusalem and President Trump.  Every six months the president has to sign a waiver not to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the U.S. Embassy that is.  Mr. Trump has said that he will declare Jerusalem, probably not a unified Jerusalem, verbally of course, the capital of Jerusalem. 
     I, of course, am writing about West Jerusalem - man, this is hard to write about, just unify Jerusalem.  It belongs to God first and then Israel.  It is interesting to watch how this is affecting people. 
     The Blood Moon hasn't been wrong in history, it doesn't have to be accurate, even to the year.  I don't think anything will happen in a major way, but you never know.  Be aware, and tell God that you love Him.

Note - a Blood Moon is in a series of four lunar eclipses (a tetrad), and the moon is red. The Blood Moons in relation to Israel falls on Jewish Holidays. Below, when I refer to the last Blood Moon, it is the last one in a series of four (they happen about six months apart).
There are sixteen Bible Verses that mention the sun darkening and the moon turning to blood, but that is different than the tetrad. President Trump recognizing Jerusalem, in my opinion, is very significant with this last Blood Moon on September 27, 2015. Some of this may be redundant with the info below, but I feel you need to know, if you don't already.  If this interests you, then read the next entry. 
     Onward, I didn't realize, until I saw a post on Twitter, that USA was in the middle of JerUSAlem.  President Trump recognizing Jerusalem is definitely related to the Blood Moon - the last Blood Moon tetrad in history was after the 6-Day War where Israel reclaimed Jerusalem until the U.N. got involved.  Almost makes my skin crawl, prophecy, God's prophecy, is glorious; He is always amazing me. 
     God is probably laughing at me right now saying, "That boy is easy to amaze." Everything that the Holy Spirit told me is coming to fruition; it gets a little scary.  I don't know what is gonna happen or when. 
     The last Blood Moon tetrad recently was September 27, 2015.  Yeah, more than two years ago, so one can argue that the recent activities aren't related; come on though, the last one in 1968 had to do with Jerusalem, almost fifty years ago.  The last Blood Moon in that tetrad was on October 6, 1968 and Israel captured the Old City on June 7, 1967. 
     May 14, 1948 is when the State of Israel was created.  The last Blood Moon in that tetrad was two years after that on September 25/26, 1950.  Put all three tetrads together and you have events happening to Israel before, during, and after the Blood Moons.  I am gonna leave the previous sentence because it lead me to
this -  1478 Spanish Inquisition, last Blood Moon 1494 (can't find the exact date); May 14, 1948 Israel becomes a State, last Blood Moon September 25/26, 1950; June 7, 1967 Israel recaptures Jerusalem, last Blood Moon October 6, 1968; President Trump declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel December 2017, last Blood Moon September 27, 2015. 
      I know that it isn't exact but I feel God is talking to us.  The only thing that President Trump did was tell the world that he plans to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.  He signed the waiver which means nothing will be done yet.  If he didn't sign it then we would all know that he was serious. 
     Read the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 to fully understand.  President Trump did verbally acknowledge Jerusalem and the embassy, and what a stir it caused.  I feel this is the result of the latest Blood Moon; do this mean the end of the world?  I don't think so. 
      I am happy this happened.  I have been rather disappointed that nothing happened to Israel from the latest Blood Moon - good things have happened in the past.  We will see if President Trump is true to his word, and leave everything else up to God (-:  Tell God you love Him.

Another Note - Reading Revelation again and read about the Blood Moon -

I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
Revelation 6:12

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.