Water

Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar.
Ezekiel 47:1

Water is very important to God and Jesus. Baptism is done in water. Water makes me think of cleansing and purification, and is such a huge part of our lives.
God helped me twice today. First, I was weedeating the backyard, and when I weedeated the last blade my weedeater shut off, it was out of gas. The second time was when I was weed eating and passed an old gopher mound, which with the rain has become a hole. I saw some metal sticking out of the ground, and I thought, oh no, not a pipe. It was an old hand trough that I lost several months ago. I used it to fill in the hole.
I grinned, laughed, and thanked God when I finished weedeating. These things may seem simple, but I felt God's Presence - well, He knew what I was doing at least. With all He has to do, He took time to help me. I love God so much, and felt great - happy, peaceful. Please tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.