Spirit Of God

So David fled and escaped, and went to Samuel at Ramah, and told him all that Saul had done to him. And he and Samuel went and stayed in Naioth.
1 Samuel 19:18

I looked and looked at this verse, and the more I looked at it, the more I wanted to post it; besides I told God I would post what I open to, because I did feel some heat. I had to look up Naioth, it is where Samuel taught a community of prophets.
Reading the whole passage, and all the messengers and prophets prophesying made me feel the Spirit of God. To me, I feel a real calm feeling right now, and am peaceful. I can only imagine what Naioth felt like back then.
I would feel very privileged to be among all the prophets. My head is still spinning thinking about the Spirit of God everywhere in Naioth. Are there places like Naioth in the world today? I hope so.
I don't know how I am feeling about the world right now. I wish God were more present, that's all. God helped me today with my last nut on my lawnmower blade. There are three blades, that last one made me struggle quit a bit. I was worn out, and about to quit, then it finally turned. He is so helpful.
I want to know what I can do for God. I enjoy posting His Word, almost forgot tonight, but I didn't. God is amazing, but I feel that He is not happy with the way His children are being treated. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.