Acts 22:30 - Again

The next day, because he wanted to know for certain why he was accused by the Jews, he released him from his bonds, and commanded the chief priests and all their council to appear, and brought Paul down and set him before them.
                     Acts 22:30

     I posted this same verse six days ago - I guess I got it wrong; well, I didn't mention anything about resurrection.  Before I get to that I want to express my complete amazement about opening to this verse.
     God wanted me to know about resurrection, well I should say us - if anybody reads these.  Paul was a Pharisee, and the Pharisees believed in resurrection but the Sadducees didn't believe in angels or spirits, or in resurrection.  This all divided the assembly against one another. 
      Paul speaks of meeting Jesus (a bright light from heaven) on the road to Damascus.  He was called to do God's will by spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I can only imagine what Paul went through.  I hope this is what God wants us to understand.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.