Day Of Your Anger

"Young and old lie
      On the ground in the streets;
      My virgins and my young
           men
      Have fallen by the sword;
      You have slain them in the
           day of  Your anger,
      You have slaughtered and
           not pitied."
            Lamentations 2:21

     Why should the LORD pity us, any of us, from the day the earth was formed - well, I will speak for myself by saying that I am not worthy of His pity.  The Living Word is so hard to figure out, because this will most likely happen again.  The one thing I do know is that God is not happy.
      I have been open, probably too open with people about God.  I don't think too many people "really" believe in God; furthermore, I think they think I am nuts.  I mean everybody; friends, family, and people I meet all seem to shun me. 
      Funny thing is that I have never felt better.  Physically my health is fantastic.  I am calm and serene.  My life could turn upside down, and I don't care.  "Walk in faith," comes to mind.  He is going to make me walk in faith, and that's ok. 
      We have to let go; let go of our worldly possessions, our unnecessary possessions.  Trust that God will provide, and let Him.  Jesus said that His strength is made perfect in weakness.  Weakness, to me, is having the courage to step out of man's world and walk in God's world.
I am gonna shut up now.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.