Acts 18:4-6

And he reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and persuaded both Jews and Greeks.
     When Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was compelled by the Spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ.
     But when they opposed him and blasphemed, he shook his garments and said to them, "Your blood be upon your own head; I am clean.  From now on I will go to the Gentiles."
                            Acts 18:4-6

Jesus is the Christ, what powerful words, that back then, could get you killed; Paul should know - he did the killing. Those would could still probably get you killed but not in the USA, as far as I know.
Now in the Middle East and even Israel that may be a different story. I don't know, I haven't been there; but didn't the Jews kill Jesus in Jerusalem? And for what, Jesus performed miracles and healed people; it doesn't matter, it was the prophecy, and Jesus had to die for us and our sins.
Jesus did so much for us, and Paul was His spokesman and through Jesus founded Christianity. God and Jesus need people on the earth, and these people need to learn to allow Their never-ending love to flow through their veins and outpour to their fellow man. That is what He wants for us; well, it is a good start. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.