No Time - Captivity

Ezekiel chapter 12 is about the upcoming captivity of Jerusalem and Israel. God told Ezekiel to do things in the sight of the people that would demonstrate captivity, or at least make the people wonder what he was doing. The people didn't seem to care as Ezekiel 12:22 explains -

"Son of man, what is this proverb that you people have about the land of Israel, which says, 'The days are prolonged, and every vision fails'? "

Verse 24 mentions "flattering divination" which is interesting to me. I think many people expect this from religion - you are awesome and the future is bright. Not without God, and He gets mad as verse 28 tells us -

"Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done," says the Lord GOD.' "

Most people, in my opinion, in today's world think that there is time. No one that I have talked to seems to understand what is going on. Right now it is raining and we expect another five inches in a couple of days - man is controlling the weather. Research HAARP and you will find out; I am only a little nuts. :-)
I started noticing things more when I read the Bible. I really think God opened my eyes; but for what, I don't know. So many people don't know or flat-out don't care about the world in relation to God. I know for a fact that God is mad; I can just feel it.
All this is still hard for me to understand - I really don't care about my flesh body. Although I want to stay on earth until God is finished with me - we all have a purpose in God's plan. I just wish I knew a little more about His plan, that is all up to Him. Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.