Jerusalem

'For I will defend this city, to
     save it
For My own sake
     and for My servant David's
          sake.' "
                   2 Kings 19:34

     I have recently thought about moving to Jerusalem :-). I do want to go there and get baptized in the Jordan. I would have to talk about Jesus, and about Jesus being the Son of God.
Moreover how God loved the people, especially the Jews, and sent His Son to earth because of them; well, for everyone's sin.   
     His Son became the sacrificial lamb for the people. The Jews couldn't behave and worshiped other gods. So God, in my opinion, loved the Jews so much that He had to do something. He sent Jesus, once and for all, as a sacrifice for the people.
     There are many things I don't understand; but I do understand that most of what I don't understand comes from God's Love for the people - at times this makes no sense. I also won't understand that, unless He lets me understand. Not many people get blessed enough to understand the deep meaning of the Bible - the different levels of faith.
     It is ok if you don't. I know that people understand more than I do, and I am ok with that - it is not a competition. I continue to read and write these, so I don't think God is finished with me, yet. I still don't understand why I started this; all I know is that there is a reason which hasn't revealed itself - all in God's time.
     One can read the Bible, like I did the first time, and just read the words. The apparent meanings will sink in, but there is so much more. I wonder why, when I have finished a passage, that I said, "What?" and the research began, because I had to know. Why did I have to know? God wanted me to know.
     Since I am being weird - why does God reveal himself to certain individuals? It really is a double-edged sword - on one hand I am thrilled that I have been touched by God (in a dream); but on the other hand, I want to see Him again, and talk with Him, so I can ask a million questions. (Note - I never saw His face). 
     The real thing I have discovered is the lack of belief in God. Even so-called believers, I know that their faith is limited. Honestly, the fact is - why do I care? Everybody has his or her own relationship with God, right? I don't understand why I care, but I do.
      I have said enough, way too much. I will say one more thing - tell God that you love Him!

Note - God has His reasons. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.