No Coincidence - Just Read It!

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is
           good!
      For his mercy endures forever.
                     1 Chronicles 16:34

      This verse is on p. 277 of my Bible, and this is the verse that is on the check that my mom sent me for Christmas - that was nice of her.  Hold on, you know it is coming, the weird part.  Ok, I will have to explain a few things first.
       I finished Revelation and went back to 1 Chronicles.  Remember, I said 1 Chronicles with all the genealogy can get tough for me, so something, I believe the Holy Spirit, told me to read Revelation. 
     I know, get to the point, easy I'm getting there.  When I saw that verse something inside of me said - no, wait a minute.  I immediately got my Bible and opened it to my bookmark - it was on page 278, meaning I read this chapter and this verse the night before I got the mail! 
     Coincidence, yeah right, this has happened too many times before.  No matter how many times it happens I am still amazed.  God is so incredible - tell Him that you love Him.

Note - this might be hard for some to understand. God knew exactly where I was in the Bible. I wouldn't have been there if it weren't for the Holy Spirit telling me to take a break from 1 Chronicles and read Revelation. After finishing Revelation, I went back and read 1 Chronicles; well, and this happened. Does it mean anything? All I know is that God is alive, and I mean full of life. He cares and wants us to know that He is around. This, also, is another special verse that has found a place in my heart.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.