The Son Of God

The Jews answered him, "We have a law, and according to our law He ought to die, because He made Himself the Son of God."
                                John 19:7

     Wow, Jesus made himself the Son of God???  Jesus was the Son of God!!!  This only deepens how I sympathize with Jesus - I can only try to understand how He felt. 
      I haven't read in the Bible about whom the Pharisees thought Jesus was - instead of the Son of God.  Think about it - did they think that Jesus was illegitimate? If God didn't impregnate Mary, then who did?  The Jews didn't believe Jesus was the Son of God. 
      I am getting weird again, but I opened here.  This is why I get mad when people say Jesus is God in the flesh, because He is His own person.  This is important because you have to come to Jesus before you come to God - don't deny the Son!
      So Joseph could have been Jesus' father; but that would make them fornicators - see the dilemma.  I trust and love God; I know the incredible things He can do.  I think this is necessary to identify the extreme amount of faith you need to believe in Jesus and ultimately God. 
      I could go on and on, but I won't.  Faith is a word of extreme power.  Tell God you love Him.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13