1 Corinthians 7:32

But I want you to be without care. He who is unmarried cares for the things of the Lord--how he may please the Lord.
1 Corinthians 7:32

I probably can't explain this one, but I'll try my best. I came home from work (years ago), after coaching a game, tired and feeling sorry for myself, so I opened the Bible to this verse. I wasn't reading the Bible at the time just had it on my nightstand; you know, I will read it eventually. This verse really helped me at a time when I really needed it.
After this, and I don't know why, I didn't start reading the Bible. My hand stopped quickly on this verse, and the Bible opened quickly - I wish someone could understand. God wanted this verse; why? Everything is done in His time, so I will find out, eventually. Maybe it is the simple fact that we need to always keep a Bible handy; or maybe we need to know that God is always there for us!
Still watching Jerusalem, and keeping an eye on Jordan. Jordan is Biblical Ammon, Moab, and Edom, I looked this up. Jordan has been, at least to my knowledge, pretty peaceful, but it has many Palestinians. Idk, just tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.