Most Holy Place

Then the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the LORD to its place, into the inner sanctuary of the temple, to the Most Holy Place, under the wings of the cherubim.
2 Chronicles 5:7

After searching I found out that I posted the entry about the "BRANCH" Zechariah 6:12,13 three times. The "BRANCH" is going to build the temple of the LORD.
This all goes together, the above verse is about Solomon's temple, the first temple. I researched today, and opened to this verse.
While doing this, I reread a bunch of entries, and they didn't surprise me - a lot of end-times stuff. This is where I open, where God sends me. I am slowly beginning to understand.
We are on earth to praise God. A twisted society, even the church, has led us to believe that our feelings are important. The only way we count is through Jesus. I haven't read anything about Jesus being worried by His own selfishness. Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.