Land

"This is the land which you shall divide by lot as an inheritance among the tribes of Israel, and these are their portions," says the Lord GOD.
                            Ezekiel 48:29

     God got me on this verse.  I will have to reread Ezekiel to "try" and find out.  What I read (research) said that this was spiritual in nature. 
     I just finished Revelation, and boy did I figure some things out; and now back to 1 Chronicles.  I have to some more research about the revelation I found out in Revelation and it is not good.  I think it is related to the big banks.
     I wish sometimes that God didn't open my eyes to some of this knowledge.  The people that know what I am talking about - well, they know what I am talking about.  I got to have faith because there is a reason; I know it. 
     I would like to know if there is a true prophet out there, one that God is talking to, one that can hear Him.  I think God talks to a lot of us but we can't hear Him, or maybe we are not able to hear Him.  Maybe the earth needs to quiet down.
      I had the word "quagmire" pop into my head the other morning; I wasn't dreaming and was still asleep - it just popped in my head.  Honestly, I didn't know what it meant and had to look it up, which I am glad I did because it has a dual meaning - I usually look all words up because of dual meanings.  So I will end with this message to Washington D.C. -

     To drain the quagmire you must first clear up all the little quagmires so you can get originally-intended, first quagmire.

Almost forgot, tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.