The Tomb

And he, stooping down and looking in, saw the linen cloths lying there; yet he did not go in.
     Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there,
                         John 20:5,6

     The resurrection of Christ, how awesome, and should be simple - yeah right!  There is no antecedent for "he" except the other disciple, whom Jesus loved.  I wasn't going to include verse five but accidentally highlighted it.  It sometimes is pretty hard to pinpoint the heat and where to stop.  I am telling you this because it is driving me nuts - who is the other disciple? 
      This is like the mystery of Melchizedek, and I couldn't figure that one out )-:  Getting back to the above passage, I don't know what to write - I think a I am stunned.  Jesus back from the dead and resurrected.  The meaning is something that many people, even today, cannot believe.
     I am so glad that I believe in Jesus and the afterlife.  You got to have faith, faith, faith!  Tell God that you love Him.

Note - John wrote the book of John, and he is the unknown disciple - John refers to himself in the third person; it is weird, that's all.  Jesus is alive!!!  That is all that is important. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.