The Bible

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Revelation 22:18-20

Most people are safe because they haven't read the Bible. What does this mean, and not the surface meaning? Again I lack knowledge of what God wants to be known.
We always need to watch out for false prophets, and they might change the Bible. One must know the Bible before he knows if it is changed or not. I love listening to God's Word, especially when I know it. Well, He has let me understand a little bit of it :-) Hopefully more in the future.
Will leave you with a story, about God working through people. I was hitting golf balls in my backyard, it is big because I live in the country. Once in a while I will say, "Father, do you want to hit one?" He doesn't answer or anything, and I am the one swinging the club.
I was hitting the ball ok; I hit to a target-tree, but I hadn't hit my target-tree, yet. Then, after asking God to hit one, I made a beautiful swing; the ball rocketed off the club face while ascending high into the air; then it floated down and struck my target-tree right in the middle. I smiled as I realized that was a swing that God helped me with - He is truly amazing. Make sure to tell God that you love Him.
     This is not dumb luck, I have been hitting balls for years.  I want to, and ask Him, to feel His Presence almost daily.  He doesn't visit me very often, but I know He listens and He is there - and this is different from His Presence.  Even I admit this is weird and hard to understand, but it is true. 

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13