Heaven

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
      who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
                      Philippians 3:20,21

Ten entries ago I posted, "Enemies Of The Cross of Christ," Philippians 3:18,19. And yesterday I opened here but didn't feel enough heat to warrant me posting this, at least I thought. Obviously today, much to my surprise, I opened here again. 
Philippians, in my Bible, is the sum of three pages 770-772. I tried to open here like three times and couldn't come close. I would be lying if I told y'all what it meant, but I will try.
The first two verses talked about worldly things and says that these people's god is their belly - strange.  Then, in heaven, our bodies will conform to Christ's glorious body.  Wondering, I don't understand the heavenly body, or why we need one. 
      Nobody, unless you have been to heaven, can possible understand this - I am sure many will say that they understand; they don't.  It will be cool is all I can say.  Tell God that you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.