Likeness Of God

To whom then will you liken God?
Or what likeness will you compare to
Him?
Isaiah 40:18

I tried to choose another verse but couldn't. I kept reading and reading this verse until it sunk into my soul, that is spirituality. What is the likeness of God?
I said that God had a robe on in my dream. I don't know what color the robe was, only that He was wearing one. I think God put it on for me; the dream already confused me enough - I needed to see some form, or did I? What He told me was sufficient, I will never forget it.
I think God wants me to try to understand the people of Israel; why? I don't know. I mean why they had to worship idols, or felt they had to worship idols.
God is everywhere, and that can be intimidating to some. I think God is like a mountain stream. He gently floats down from heaven in the form of over-sized snowflakes, and ever so gently rests on the huge boulders on the side of a mountain.
Then the sun warms and liquifies Him into the purest of form of water. He trickles down to form a river. This river brings life to many - humans, animals, and insects. Water to me symbolizes God's great power.
Think about all the uses of water - bathing, cooking, and waste disposal (toilet). We get baptized in water. So I would put God in some form of water.
He is more than water, but I just think water purifies us somehow. Air would be an extremely close second. I can't make God a person, because to me, that would be way to limiting. I said before, everything with God is just bigger - bigger than your house, state, country, continent, or even world. Tell God you love Him!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.