Hawka Malawka

I just like saying that; besides, it is one of my names on Twitter.  Hawka Malawka, Malawka Hawka - it is out of my system. Oh no!  HAWKA MALAWKA, Haw-ka Ma-law-ka, that is better.
     An account I follow, just popped up and posted Jeremiah 29:11, which is on the plaque in the picture.  I am going to get a little weird and analytical, ready? 
     It is so easy to read that verse and say, "Oh, how nice.  God will take care of everything."  But your part, along with your faith, is huge.  Who, in the Bible, is this meant for - the Jews in captivity.  I know that it is a heart-warming verse, but let's take it a step further. 
      We have to endure by our faith in God.  I believe the more righteous you are, the more God is going to test your faith.  Doesn't seem fair, does it?  Well it is, because God needs to know that He can trust you in adverse conditions; can you handle it?
      I am still trying to get a grasp on all this - the differing levels of faith.  What I mean is, I feel God chooses our level.  I think there are three levels - I think.  It is not wrong for you to be on any level; whatsoever, because it is not your choice - God has different plans for all of us.  Let's look at three righteous men that God identified in the Bible - Noah, Job, and Daniel.
      Noah trusted God and built the ark - think of the ridicule he endured.  Job got stripped of everything he had (worldly possessions), was made repulsive and physically sick, and still he endured.  Daniel only got thrown into the lions den, and still he endured. 
     Trust me, I am talking to myself, as much as anyone else.  I feel too much trust in the world defies God, and that there is no medium.  And how can we deny how we were raised?  Help, it gets way too confusing.  The Bible helps -

     And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
               Jeremiah 29:13

     We have to totally commit to God, and that is so hard in today's world - I can't do it.  I am talking no tv, movies, cell phone, unhealthy food, etc. - that is only the beginning.  What does it take to become a truly righteous person?  Sorry, I am getting a little weird, but this is what I am trying to seek.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.