New Covenant

"For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Hebrews 8:12,13

The new covenant is just what everyone needed, because Christ was the sacrificial lamb and died for our sins. This meant a lot for the Jews, it really changed things - no more sacrifices for sins, the temple is within us (probably why I am confused about the third temple), and Christ is the Messiah. Most Jews probably accept only the first, but it is okaay, the new covenant allows this, but you better not blaspheme the Holy Spirit too long.
The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, for some it is hard to believe; out of her came the perfect man, Jesus, God's Son, some still can't believe in Him after seeing His miracles, then the Jews (the elite Jews) killed Him and He was resurrected three days later. All this to me equals FAITH, got to have faith, faith, faith. Some people want to try to rationalize God and it drives me nuts.
He has done some great things in my life, at least I think they are great. Just talking to me through Scripture and letting me know that He is aware of what I am doing - that is really special. Or the way that I can look up and smile; and I can't really explain it, He makes me happy. God, and many probably don't believe this, picks these Bible entries; He teaches me and anyone who might read these.
I pretty much do these daily, so you really have to read daily to understand. You have to be willing to get out of our world and into God's. Money has so dominated our world, and I feel that God is fixing to change all that.
Just remember that this is His world, and He will control it in His time. People talk about bad things on earth; well, this flesh body is nothing - try to understand the spirit. And by all means, tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.