tired - luke

you were standing in front of the door, taking a deep breath, preparing yourself for a big mess, screaming kids and probably something broken. luke was watching the kids all day for the first time in a while as you were away working with a client. you were a photographer but recently you were ready to go back to work after being home starting your little family with luke. finally, you stepped in, your eyes looking around seeing that the house was actually pretty clean. "im home." you call but there wasn't no answer. no one was in the kitchen nor living room so you decide to go upstairs. walking into the bedroom, you see luke passed out on the bed with your 4 year old and two year old. a smile spreads across your lips as you walk over, pressing a kiss to lukes forehead. slowly, he fluttered his eyes open, giving you a sleepy smile. "hi love," he answered before you pecked his lips softly. "hi sleepy head." you giggle. "ill put the kids to bed. go ahead and rest, im sure its been a long day for all three of you." scooping up the youngest, you bring your baby into your arms, taking them to the bedroom to lay them down before your oldest. after pressing kisses to their foreheads, you closed the door to their room, heading to your own, kicking off your heels and tying your hair up in a bun. "how was your day?" you heard luke ask. spinning around on your heels you look over and smile at him, seeing his eyes barely keep open. "it was fine, but it would be even better if you get rest." laying on the bed, cupping his cheeks luke nodded slowly, his eyes finally closed. within seconds, your husband was asleep. gently, you kiss his cute little nose before getting yourself ready for bed too.

-

hello y'all it me im alive

so ima be tranferring all my stuff to here so it will be a slow process but yolo swag! im literally posting EVERYTHING i have

also expect a lot of errors ok i hate editing