protective - ashton

ok so when i think of this i imagine y/n being a college student so ashton comes to pick up his baby girl, waiting at their normal spot on campus but as she walks, there were jocks cat calling her. of course the boy got extremely angry and jealous at this yelling at them to "fuck off you dickheads!" before he grabs your wrist and takes you to the car. you were a bit taken back at this as you walked to the car. the second the two of you were in, ashton grabbed your face, kissing you hard but in a good way. "ill beat the shit out of anyone that tries to lay a hand on my baby." he growled, kissing you again making your cheeks go pink. as you leave campus, ashtons hand rests on your thigh but you bit your lip. you were wearing a short skirt and ashton knew this. the dirty blonde boy slowly hiked up your skirt, pushing your panties aside and playing with your clit. "ill make those dicks know you're mine babe." he said, seeing you bite your lip at the wonderful feeling. the boy finally slipped a finger in you, fingering you at a quick play leaving you a whimpering mess, moaning his name softly. the second you pulled up to ashtons, you got out quickly, grabbing his hand to goto the bedroom, impatient and wanting more of the boys touch.