idontwannabeyouanymore - michael

listen to idontwannabeyouanymore by billie

you looked down your body, your lip quivering a bit as tears blurred your vision. your hand set your phone next to you on the couch before pulling your legs to your chest as tears left your cheeks. small sniffles left your nose. you were scrolling through instagram after your recent post only to get degraded by people. this was one of the reasons you hated going on social media. all the hate you received. everything you did or accused of was practically over breathing but when you did good it seems as it wasn't enough. after posting a photo of you in a swimsuit at your recent trip to the beach with michael that you really loved was only to be filled with hateful words. normally you would get upset a bit but eventually get over it but this time you felt you had enough and this was your tipping point. tears rushed down your cheeks the words filled your thoughts—soft sniffles turning into full on sobs. michael walked into the living room seeing you crying on the couch. the pale skin boy quickly ran over to were you were, kneeling down on the floor to look at you. "hey, whats wrong?" he asked, pulling you in his arms. you quickly wrapped your arms around his neck, crying for a bit before finally speaking. michael frowned seeing how upset you were, it really broke his heart because all he wanted was to see the girl he adored so much to be happy like he was. he wanted to make her happy just like she did for him. "you know – stupid instagram stuff – im just being dramatic or whatever. i just—i just dont want to be myself anymore" you tried to chuckle, wiping your eyes before looking down at your lap.

michael felt his blood boil at what you said. once again, fans have tore his beautiful girlfriend apart into pieces. before this, she was quite a confident girl who didnt care what people thought of her. but now, she had become a quiet insecure person who had come to not love herself. he put your chin up, his green eyes looking at you, wiping away any tears that ran down your skin. "whatever they say is fucking bullshit, baby. you are SO beautiful that sometimes it physically hurts me." he smiled, leaning in to give you a peck before he continued. "they will never know how much of a beautiful person and soul you are. they'll never know how caring and sweet you are and they'll never know all your imperfections make you perfect." you couldnt help but smile at your boyfriends kind words. you cupped his face, kissing him before he rested his forehead against yours. "i love you, angel." he whispered. "i love you too michael." you replied before pulling him in a hug.