tinder date

about a week ago, you had swiped right on the prettiest boy ever. he had gorgeous tan skin, littered with tattoos, the most kissable lips and he seemed to love dogs almost more than humans when he included a pic or two of his dog. now, you were waiting for him at a restaurant, checking the door frequently till he finally walked in. once you waved him down, your date, calum, he walked over and sent you a smile. "hi y/n." he grinned. "hi, how are you?" you giggled, sipping on your water looking across at him. he was even more attractive in real life. "i'm going well, you?" he asked, picking up the menu and looking at what he was going to get. "im good." you nodded, catching a look from him before looking at your own menu. after the waiter came and took calums drink order and what you were going to eat, the date finally began. "so, you do music?" you asked, remembering what it said on his profile. "yeah, um, originally i'm from australia but after school, i got my things and moved here to LA to be a songwriter." he nodded, playing with the napkin on the table. "have you done a song for anyone big?" you glowed, biting your lip gently. "no, but i'm trying. still trying to get my name out there." he slightly frowned but replaced it with a smile. with some flirting, the two of you learned more about each other throughout dinner. once you were finished, calum sneakily took the bill and the two of you walked out. "you know, normally, when i go on tinder dates, guys just want a fuck but, you were different." you chuckled, leaning against the brick wall, looking up at calum. "you didn't think i want to fuck too?" he joked, earning an eye roll from you as he chuckled. "for real tho, i had a great time. i hope to see you soon." he smiled, grabbing your hand, giving it a small squeeze. "goodnight calum." you said softly, getting on your tippy toes and kissing his cheek, which turned a deeper shade of pink once you pulled. "goodnight, y/n"