hungry - calum

after making love with calum could go any different ways: 1. he'll want to go another round or more than that 2. he'd really clingy and wants to snuggle 3. he's feeling really snacky or hungry. that night he'd be feeling #3 so after finally agreeing on getting chick fil a, he'd postmate some while yall snuggle in bed still naked. he'd be kissing your skin with his arms wrapped around you, fingers rubbing your skin so softly. because he wouldn't want the postmate guy to check out his lady, he'd slip on some sweats and go get it for the two of you. calum would order yall a ton of chick nuggets, two large fries, a diet coke for him and an iced tea for you along with whatever sauces yall wanted. you would set this all in between the two of you on the bed while he puts on bobs burgers. you'd smile so much seeing calum just sitting in bed, a sheet over his legs, whatever necklaces he had dangling around his neck while he would shove fries in his mouth out thinking. he literally was the most cutest boy in the world to exist and you couldnt get enough of him. after the two of you finish your lovely meal, you throw away everything and move back into calums arms where he's feeling handsy again. while you're watching tv, you'd let the boy hold you, his hands coming to massage your breasts and kiss around them. every now and then, you'd comb your fingers through his fluffy sex hair while he mumbles how pretty you are. eventually, cal would probably lay his head on your chest, watching tv with you till he falls asleep.