drunk - luke

it was a friday night after a long week of school and work, finally you were gonna be able to spend time with your boyfriend luke. the two of you made a quick run to target, stacking up on more top ramen, wine and whatever snacks the two of you craved on your time there back to your small run down apartment in new york. it was a cold rainy night out so you cranked up the heater as high as it could go while luke cooked the two of you mac and cheese for dinner. sitting on the couch, you put on parks and recreation, getting up and grabbing two glasses and one big bottle of red wine. "shall we get drunk tonight?" you smiled, pouring the dark, almost blood red substance into the cup, filling it almost to the brim before doing the same to the other. "hell yes." the blonde smiled, grabbing one and taking a quick swig before going back to checking on the boiling pasta. your feet took you to luke, your arms coming around his waist as your face pressed against his broad back, making you feel so tiny compared to the tall boy. "im so hungry," you groaned, lips pressing soft kisses to his shirt before he spun around, leaning down to give you a soft peck. "its almost ready baby girl, be patient." luke winked, kissing your nose before you pulled to sit in the chair and sip on your wine. you watched luke finish dinner because grabbed two bowls and gave you one. you smiled, getting on your tippy toes, kissing his cheek. "thank you, lulu." you giggled before crawling on the couch. the curly haired boy joined you on the couch, shoving pasta in his mouth. after dinner, the two of you just put on music, enjoying one another's presence while trying to finish the bottle of red. you sat on luke's lap, pressing small kisses to his face as his hands rubbed circles on your skin under your shirt. "you're so cute." you mumbled before kissing his soft lips. luke smiled at you, pulling you back in for another kiss. his tongue swiped against your bottom lip as your fingers ran through his carmel curls. you began to give open mouth kisses before lukes presses against your jaw and neck. as he did this, his hands hiked higher under your shirt, coming to unhook your bra. "you naughty boy." you smiled but pulled it out your sleeve anyways before reconnecting your lips. "you dont seem to be complaining about it, baby." he said in between each kiss before pressing his forehead to yours, brushing hair behind your ear. you could see in his pretty eyes that the alcohol was mixing with his blood and actions and you could feel the wine put the same spell on you. "'m love you, pretty girl." luke said, wrapping arms around you to pull you in his embrace, hugging your body. "i love you too, luke." you replied, kissing his ear as you took in his scent. his favorite cologne that he probably spent too much on – he didnt care tho, even if he was broke - was faint after a day of moving around but it was your favorite smell. it mixed with the shampoo he used and you didnt know why but it was almost addictive to your nostrils. it just made you feel so safe and warm, knowing the boy you were so in love with was right there, breathing, alive and happy. the two of you stayed like that in each others arms for a while, luke's fingers dancing across your skin as japanese denim by daniel caesar played quietly. the two of you sort of swayed in one another's embrace even if you were just sitting on your his lap. luke quietly hummed to the song, making go into this trance with the beautiful quiet sound. you didnt know why, but you felt tears build up in your eyes, blurring your vision, assuming your feelings for the boy became too overwhelming to handle. after the song finished you pulled to wipe your eyes. "baby why are you crying?" luke asked, looking worried as he pushed your hands away from his face so he could cup his own to your skin. "i dont know, i just—i love you so much, luke. i dont know what id do if i wasn't with you." you laughed as more tears fell from your cheeks. luke could feel his heart swell in his chest at your kind words because he felt the same way. he knew it was probably the wine that made you emotional because thats how you always were when you drank a little too much. "you're literally the purest thing i've met, angel, do you need another hug?" luke chuckled softly. you nodded, more tears coming down your cheeks. luke quickly pulled you back in his arms, rubbing your back as you tried to calm your breathing so you stopped crying. "one day, ill marry you and take you somewhere foreign where we'll get lost but have fun because im so stupidly in love with you and won't mind because i have you with me. and then once we finally find our way home, we can have a cute house with cute babies and like a dog." he said quietly making you smile so big. you pulled a bit to see his eyes, luke smiling too. you leaned in to kiss him softly. "id love to do that."