basses & babies - calum

while you were out for the day to hang out with friends, calum was home watching his little one and half year old. the two have had a pretty lazy day, watching her favorite cartoons, taking a bath, playing with duke but calum decided he wanted to try and write some music or at least play around and come up with a cool riff to possibly use. calum picked up his baby girl, pressing a kiss to her cheek as they went to his music room. "ready to get musical with dad?" he grinned at his baby girl. baby girl hood just cooed, her face lightly hitting his cheek making the boy smile, kissing her face even more. calum sat her down on the floor, she crawled around the room, looking at things while calum tunned up his bass. "princess, dont make a mess." calum hummed, getting the toddlers attention. she crawled back to her father, calum beginning to play his bass, the little girl becoming intrigued at the noise. calum bobbed his head to sound making baby hood giggle, trying to copy his actions. calum began to hum while he played, watching his little princess get relaxed, her body plopping down as she listened. only thirty minuets in, she shut her eyes and fell sound asleep making the tan boy smile so big his cheeks hurt.