anxious - calum

calum stared at the time on his phone, an angry huff leaving his lips when he see how long this stupid flight was taking. he was suppose to be home by now with you, engulfing himself in your touch that he craved so bad over time. they had just finished tour and him and ashton were waiting in the airport, luke and michael going on their flights back to australia to family before back to LA.

"anxious much?" ashton asked, seeing that the tan boy was bouncing his leg at a furious pace that it was beginning to bug him. the two of them were both kinda annoyed with one another, running off no sleep, their flight was shitty and now sorta hungry when all they wanted was to just be in their warm beds they longed for instead of hoping to a different hotel bed in every country they went to.

"just wanna get home, man." he replied, his fingers pinching the bridge of the nose. ashton nodded in agreement before announcing he was gonna go look for a snack, leaving calum with his thoughts. once ashton was gone, he opened his phone, rereading texts between you and him talking about all the sinful things he wanted to do to you. calum couldnt help but bite his lips and let his imagination be his friend helping him picture what he thought.

his sweats began to get a bit tight in the crotch area making him groan. calum missed you so much it was driving him crazy. he missed holding your hand, having you sit on his lap or just in bed with him, talking whatever came to your mind. it made his skin crawl that he wasn't with you.

calum knew it was getting late in california and he also knew that you would probably try and stay up waiting. he would feel guilty if you stayed up all night to not see him. he decided to call you, clicking the contact 'baby girl 👅' before pulling his phone to his ear, the ringing noise filling his ear.

"hi baby boy," y/n answered, her voice filled with excitement and tiredness. "are you almost home?"

calum frowned, feeling his heart tug at how happy you sounded. "not even close. our flight got delayed because of a storm over here. im in new york right now. we should be boarding soon. i just wanted to make sure you goto bed because i wont be home anytime soon. im sorry baby." he said quietly, looking down at his shoes.

"its okay, cal, its not your fault. should i just send you what im wearing then cause although i look cute, id rather just be in a tshirt." you giggled, making him smile a little. even after something bad happened, you found some sort of positivity out of it and he loved that so much about you.

"if you want baby, but you dont gotta have any fancy stuff for me, you'd look so hot in a just shirt." he hummed, feeling his cock ache for some sort of pressure to be relieved.

"you're so cute." you cooed. "but i dont mind, its not like id have it on for long anyways."

"baby, you're making it so hard for me to contain myself in public." he mumbled into the phone, seeing ashton come back with a shopping bag full of snacks.

"oops, sorry, pretty boy. once you come home, i'm all yours though," said y/n, he could feel her biting her lip through the phone. "anyways, im gonna take some hot pics for you and then goto bed. i love you, baby."

"sweet dreams, princess. i love you too." calum grinned into the phone before you hung up.

"talking to y/n?" ashton asked, handing over the bag of snacks to calum.

"no i was telling luke," calum joked. "who else would i call princess?"

ashton just rolled his eyes, popping a chip in his mouth. "hey you never know." he teased before calum shoved him slightly.

eventually, the two finally boarded their plane, more anxious than ever, well mainly calum. ashton eventually got some sleep on the plane while calum stayed awake, watching whatever movies the plane had to watch. he dozed off for a bit but didnt get much sleep.