the grammys - calum

after a long time of glamming, you were finally dressed to perfection. decked out in a black mini dress. the straps and trim were decorated with little rhinestones, along with the side cutouts on the waist. two hours of hair and makeup left you bored and anxious to see your boyfriend, calum. you were walked over to calum's hotel room which was near the venue so everyone could get their quick.

calum had texted you he had been done getting ready ages ago, had taken photos with his bandmates and even got some for instagram to possibly post later. when you stepped in, you saw the tan boy laying across the bed. however, once his eyes locked on your figure, he felt he was gonna pass out.

"shit," he murmured under his breath, quickly getting up to walk to you. "i mean, baby.. you look stunning" calum glowed, leaning down to kiss your lips. his hand that landed on your waist, touched your exposed skin sending small goosebumps up your arms.

"you like it?" you smile, pulling to do a little spin only for him to pull you back into his grasp to kiss you again.

"i fuckin' adore it." he answered it. you blushed at calum before the two of you headed off to find the boys to head over to the awards.

-

while 5sos was taking their photos for press, you along with the other guys' girlfriends headed inside to find a seat for the whole group. you couldn't help but be shocked at all the celebrities that walked past you. literal childhood icons were just walking around like no big deal. it literally left you starstruck.

being a person who wasn't noticed by the public eye, this was all so weird for you. yeah of course once fans began to pick up on that you were dating calum, you were once in a while stopped but this was totally different and quite intimidating.

soon enough, the boys joined you, calum taking a seat next to you. "hey pretty boy." you smiled, kissing his cheek as he threw his arm over your set.

"sup?" he smiled, leaning into give you a quick peck.

"nothing, are you excited? you might win a grammy tonight." you smiled back.

"of course im excited but even if we don't win i'll still be a winner because i have you." calum replied.

"you're just saying that to get laid." you scoff, pushing his thigh before folding your arms across
your chest.

"i still am, aren't i?" he chuckled.you shook your head before turning to luke to start a conversation with him till the show started.

throughout the awards, you and calum constantly teased one another, wether it was him grabbing at your thigh or you whispering something to him. as much calum wanted to continue with this little game the two of you had, his pants weren't able to. the shiny vinyl pants of his were becoming quite tight and noticeable that he had a hard on and the boys were going to present an award soon and he definitely didn't want the entire audience to see.

"baby," he whispered, pulling you close to whisper in your ear. "meet me in the bathroom, okay?"

quickly, calum got up and walked at a fast pace to the restroom. no one seemed to notice calum had now been gone and it was a commercial break so you got up yourself and headed to the mens restroom. when you walked in, calum was leaning against the sink.

before you walked forward, you locked the door,
making sure no one else would come in. calum picked you up, placing your body on the sink before kissing you. his hands roamed your body as you ran your hand up his front making him groan.

"get on your knees and suck me off right now." he demanded, looking at you with a dominant look. as said, you hopped off the counter and got down in front of calum as he undid his pants, revealing his black calvin kien boxers. frantically, you pulled them down causing his dick to spring out.

calum balled up a part of your hair as you ran your tongue across his tip covered in precum, he let out a whiny moan, buckling his hips forward to get more of his length in your mouth. slowly, his cock hit the back of your throat.

"such a good girl, taking all of me in your pretty mouth." he praised as you began to bob your head. you looked up at him, seeing calum's eyes fluttered shut and jaw dropped as he let out breathy moans.

as you continued to suck him off, he tugged at the strands of hair lightly earning a muffled whine from you. although this felt amazing, calum wanted more and faster because he was scared he'd run out of time. holding your head in pace, he thrusted his hips, face fucking you at a stealth pace.

the two of you filled the room with noise and calum was getting close to reaching his climax. his thighs began to shake but before he could go further, he pulled his cock out of your mouth and helped you up again. "turn around." he ordered.

leaning on the sink, calum hiked up your dress, pushing your thong aside before thrusting himself in you. gripping your hips, he fucked you hard, the sound of his thighs smacking against your back echoing along with your soft screams of pleasure.

"fuck, princess im gonna fill you up." he groaned, quickly cumming after. you felt weak in your legs and so did calum, feeling tired as ever and he still needed to go on stage soon. once he came from
his high, he pulled out and zipped his pants up.

he turned you around, fixing your dress before kissing you slowly. "i'll finish you off later, baby girl. we don't have enough time and i wanna make sure you feel extra good tonight."

you smile, blush spreading across your cheeks before turning around to look at yourself in the mirror. as you fixed your hair, calum hugged you from behind, lips grazing your neck making you giggle.

"never thought you'd fuck me at the grammys." you said softly once you finished fixing yourself.

"well, now we can say we had sex at the fucking grammys."