jealous

going to a bar with calum and friends was a daily thing when he was home. you'd have a good time and head home to call it a night. however, tonight was different. when at the club, you had gotten hit on when getting drinks for you and calum. and after that happened, you couldn't help notice how different he was acting. "whats wrong?" you asked him over the blaring music. "nothing, i'm fine." he lied, it was all over his body language though. his shoulders were tensed up, his jaw tightened and he had an almost annoyed look on his face. "cal, c'mon, was it the guy?" you sighed, folding your arms across your chest and sending him a look. he didn't answer for a second before nodding. "it's not a big deal, i told him to fuck off and that was it. end of story." you answered, getting up on your tippy toes and kissing his cheek. calum couldn't help his lips twitching upwards as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "you're so cute when you're jealous." you giggle, pecking his lips before calum deepened it. you heard your friends jeer at the two of you, giving you the cue to pull away, cheeks red and lips swollen. "can we finish that later" calum smirked, grabbing hold of your hand. "shut up. but yes."