hickeys - ashton

ok but like, ashton and hickeys?!??? hell YES. i feel like he'd be the typa person that leaves hickeys only in areas that he's gonna see like he'd leave a bunch on your stomach and around your boobs, for sure your thighs 🥵 but like ashton would be nervous about hickeys because he likes to keep your relationship a secret for as long as he can before fans find out so like maybe the two of you got drunk and had some HOT sex that night and when he wakes up, he finds marks left all over his neck so hes like "fuck" so instead of going outside he'll just stay with you inside for a few days till they fade away finally but like yall are talking about it and you're like "you look so hot with marks all over you babe, you should let me do it more often." your fingers touching the marks lightly. it makes him really happy to see you proud of the art you made on his skin before kissing your lips and is like "next time when we aren't drunk ill let you do whatever you want, princess" and you blush, kissing his face and the two of you are just really cute and tired from last night, leaving the two of you in bed, you on his lap, leaving kisses on his body every so often as his arms are around you protectively watching cute rom com movies because they were secretly his guilty pleasure.