wine - luke

"fuck i feel so drunk." luke giggled, putting down his now empty wine glass. the two of you somehow consumed one and half bottles of wine just on the couch talking and it was starting to kick in. the funny part was: luke didnt even really like wine. he preferred the strong stuff but he'd still drink it because it was what you liked. "me too." you'd giggle back, playing with his hand, fingertips running over his chipped polish nails. you brought his hand up to your lips, kissing it softly before luke lightly pulled you closer to him. when you got closer to him, you saw how how rosy his cheeks where and his eyes filled with lust. "you're so pretty baby," luke would smile, leaning in to give you a sweet kiss on your lips. "wow this luke is really cute and clingy, maybe we should have wine more often." you smiled back, kissing the tip of his pixie nose before he brought his lips to meet yours again. this time his lips lingered a bit, his hand coming up to tangle in your hair as he softly moaned against your lips. you pulled a bit, your eyelashes brushing against his cheek bone so softly. "you taste good." you whispered as luke pressed kisses to the corners of your mouth. "you do too." he replied a smile spreading across his lips again before pressing his lips to your jaw.