trader joes - calum

"calum, stop. we're in public." you mumbled while the two of you were at trader joes, doing your daily grocery shopping. your very clingy boyfriend was hugging you from behind, his hands on your hips as he left kisses on your soft skin.

"but babe," he whined, his hand slipping under his shirt you were wearing, his soft finger tips running across your stomach. "you look so hot right now, i cant resist." calum pressed a kiss to your shoulder. you let out a sigh, turning around and pressing a kiss to his plump lips.

"there, why dont you go choose an ice cream flavor, okay? ima go restock on wine." you smiled, patting his chest, hoping he would listen to what you say.

"one more kiss?" he smiled cheekily, making you roll your eyes. getting on your tippy toes, you sweetly kissed his lips. calum's hand ran over your ass, giving it a light squeeze before pulling.

"calum thomas hood!" you scolded, lightly shoving him. he just giggled and quickly walked away to the frozen food area.

while you did the hard decision of what bottle you wanted this time, calum wandered the store like a lost puppy. although he's gone shopping with you many, he never really payed attention to where anything was. instead, he usually went to the area were they gave food samples or the snacks aisle. however, after some searching, the tan boy found the frozen food area. he looked at the different items before he got to ice cream seeing all the assorted flavors.

while he stared, all he could think about was how bad he wanted to make love to you. its been a while since the last two have done the act because life was busy or the two of you would go out late or simply you had already passed out on the bed. as dirty thoughts ran through his mind, calum bit on his  lip, feeling a hard on coming along.

as he grabbed the carton of chocolate ice cream, he walked to the wine area to see you still choosing what bottle you wanted. he came over, grabbing whatever bottle and grabbing your hand. "lets go home." he pouted.

you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion at the sudden rush. your boyfriend rolled the cart to the check out; you didnt even finish getting everything.

"calum," you say. he looked up, his lustful chocolate eyes looking at you. once you saw the sparkle they had, you understood. "i didnt even finish getting everything."

"we can get it tomorrow or something." he said before greeting the cashier, putting everything on the little conveyor belt. you sighed, wrapping your arms around his front as you pressed your cheek against his broad back. you pressed gentle kisses to his shirt as he payed for everything.

once you got everything in the car and settled down, he grabbed your chin, kissing you hard on the lips. his tongue swiped across your bottom lip, earning access. you moaned softly against calum's soft lips before pulling gently from his touch, "somebody's flustered." you giggled, earning an eye roll from calum this time.

"shut up," he shot back, starting the car, keeping one hand resting on your thigh, thumb running across the fabric of your sweats. the drive home was quiet for the most part other than calum quietly humming to whatever song played.

when you brought all the groceries in, duke would follow the two of you, waiting for pets and kisses from someone. you kneeled down, picking up the fluffy dog, pressing kisses to his fur. "hi dukey did you miss me and daddy?" you smiled.

"baby girl," calum groaned, putting the last grocery bag down.

"hm?" you said, wandering around the house with duke in your arms, looking for a toy on the ground to play with. calum followed you, his pouty look back again, hoping you'd take his hint.

"please?" he asked, sitting on the couch while you set duke down, grabbing a ball and throwing it across the room for him to get. you walk over to him, sitting down on his lap, your legs on his sides. the tan boy's hands landed on your thighs as he kissed you needy. you giggled against his lips as your boyfriend pulled you close and his lips lingering on your skin. "i miss loving you." he whispered.

blush crept on your cheeks now, looking at the boy and his pretty eyes. you brought your hand up to his face, finger tips lightly running across his bottom plump lip and other beautiful details on calum's face. "you're so cute, you know that?" you smiled before kissing him tenderly.

"is that a yes?" calum asked back making you laugh.

"yes you little hormonal teenage boy." you teased as he smiled in victory, picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom. you grabbed your boyfriends face, kissing him slowly as he laid you on the bed and the rest was history.