bed time - calum

"baby boy," you giggled, your boyfriend calum grabbing you by the ass to pull you closer as he left wet kisses on your neck. you were suppose to be going to bed but he had other things in mind. "i thought we were going to bed."

he put his head up, looking at you with a small smile. "i changed my mind." he mumbled before kissing you on the lips. his hand moved between your legs, pushing the fabric that covered your heat before rubbing his fingers against your clit. "you're wet, baby girl."

you just blushed at his words before reconnecting your lips. calum pushed two of his fingers inside you causing your jaw to drop and tongue to sweep across your bottom lip. let out a soft moan against his mouth as your eyes fluttered shut. the tan boy kissed down your body, leaving small pieces of art that showed he was yours till his head was between your thighs.

as his mouth latched to your sweet spot, calum's arms wrapped around your legs to hold you down. his warm tongue running against your folds made your eyes roll back and a whimper of his name to leave your lips. his tongue poked at your clit, running up and tongue before fully going down on you.

"fuck," you quietly cursed, your fingers running threw his black curls as the boys nails dug into your soft lavender smelling skin.

"you taste so good princess." he hummed before darting his tongue in and out. the boy pulled you as closer as he could, tasting you. your stomach churned and heart rate picked up as you made sure the world knew who was making you feel good.

before you could reach your climax, he pulled his swollen lips away, kissing your inner thighs and making his way back up your body. grabbing your hips, he slammed himself into you, giving you no time to adjust, skin smacking against skin. you let out moans of pleasure, your nails gripping the boy for dear life.

calum let out soft grunts, pressing his forehead against yours as his eyes fluttered shut and lips parted. "fuck," he whispered under his breath.

one hand trailed up your body, grabbing your breast and pinching your nipple, adding on to the amount of pleasure you already felt. then, your favorite thing the boy could do to you, his fingers traced your jaw line before coming around your neck.

"fucking cum for me, baby girl. if you dont, im gonna fuck the living daylights out of you till you cant cum anymore." he growled, the grip tightening.
you yelped and screamed, calum going as rough as he could, feeling himself untangle quickly.

you gasped for air as calum choked you, still thrusting his cock at a quick pace. "i said cum!" he yelled, the pressure even tighter before letting go and holding down your hips. your orgasm ripped through you like never before as you cried out his name. calum shot his own load in you, pulling his throbbing dick out, his seed slowly dripping out of you.

calum rolled back to his side, wiping his dewy skin and catching his breath. he was so tired now and he was sure you definitely were too. your boyfriend spoon you, pressing kisses to your shoulder as his hand ran over your skin. "ready to goto bed now baby?" he asked softy, shutting his eyes. you nodded, closing your own as fatigue washed over you.