family - calum

calum meeting your ~very~ christian family for the first time would be terrifying for him. he wasn't sure how much your parents would like due to the language he used and the way he lived his lifestyle but at the same time he didnt give a fuck. you were gonna be staying at their house for the next few days and along with calum, you were as worried. when you made it to the house, your parents were very happy to see you and of course greeted calum happily when they saw him. calum would be so charming and very talkative, something he really never showed but he was really trying so hard to swoon your parents. once you all greeted one another, yall went upstairs to just put all your luggage down. once you got up there, calum sighed deeply, hugging you. "was i doing good? i feel so out of breath, baby." he groaned. you smiled, chilling the scruff on his chin. "yes cal, you're doing so well. just keep up." calum leaned down to kiss your forehead before the two of you left the room. your parents and the two of you decided on getting mexican food for dinner — which would actually be his fav — so he was excited and talk about cooking with your mom while he would rest his hand on your thigh, your fingers playing with his hand, every now and then looking at you. after the meal, calum would be like "oh i got it mr.y/l/n, dont worry about it." smiling and handing the waiter his card. you'd smile really big while your dad is like "wow, thats really nice, thank you." and calum would be like "no problem." all smiley. after maybe yall would maybe walk around the mall that was near by, going into stores. while you and your mom would be looking at clothes, your dad would lowkey interrogate calum like "have u done drugs? do you plan on marrying her? dont get pregnant before getting married." and calum would be like "uh... well i kinda smoke due to stress with the band but ever since y/n i've been really cutting, shes helped me a lot with channeling my stress and maybe? we're taking things slow and of course i won't sir." he'd be kinda blushy before running off to you before getting asked more things, feelings clingy and wanting some attention so you look for some tshirts since he needed some anyways. calum would see you found some stuff too and he's like "watcha got there babe?" and your showing him everything and he finds it all cute when you talk about what things you'd pair it with and so yall gon pay and stuff and hes like "baby ill buy it for you." and your shaking your head. "no, i got it cal, you already bought my family dinner." and he'll keep insisting but you're so stubborn so he finally gives up and lets you pay. your parents would be all like "aw theyre so cute fighting over whos gonna pay." which earns a look from you before yall leave the mall. then later in the night you'll be like "you were so good today, baby boy, how about i give you a treat." your crawling on top of him kissing his neck and hes like "damn baby, we're really gonna have sex right now? i kinda promised your dad i wouldnt knock you up.." and you'd laugh before pulling him in a kiss and treating your boy well ;)

pt 2

so since yall fam love jesus, yall would have to be SO quiet which would be really hard because yall are very vocal in bed so this was a whole ass challenge. it'd first start off as making out, calum holding your face as your hands were pressed against his pajama shirt. your tongue taking in his taste, earning soft moans from calum. as bad as you wanted to leave marks on him, you decided against it so you just moved on to palming him through his boxers. calum would breathe deeply, throwing his head back, trying his best not to moan out a curse word. you'd tease him like that a bit before grinding on his hard on. "youre such a tease tonight, pretty girl." he whispered in your ear, holding your hips to guide you with each movement. calum would move his hands to your shirt, pulling it over your head to kiss your chest and skin, hands running all over you before you moved back in control, doing the same to cal and undressing the rest of him and yourself. you'd swipe any precum that was on his tip, tasting it before hovering over his cock, teasing yourself and him by rubbing it over your clit and slowly guiding it in you. once his full length was in, you'd let yourself adjust before moving your hips so you bounced on him. calum would be going crazy, letting out soft pants and mouthing "fuck", hands on your ass helping you lift yourself. you'd be so slow about everything, kissing his collar bones and lips, edging him a bit before finally letting him come. once you were finished, calum would feel very clingy, wanting to just hold on to you and kiss your body till yall fell asleep, calum's head on your body. you were woken up to a knock, scaring you before you were still naked, you'd shove calum hard, as you answered your mom. "are you two awake? do you want breakfast?" calum would realize why he was woken up in such a panic, while you would answer, calum would grab both your clothes dressing as fast as you can before someone walks in. once your mom was gone, calum would fall back on the bed sighing, "fuck that was close, i thought they'd kick us out." he groaned into a pillow. you chuckled, running your fingers through his bed hair. "welcome to my teenage life".