second date - calum

its your second date with calum, a boy you've
known for a while, being introduced by a mutual friend. at first, your impression of him was that he was maybe just a fuck boy, but it turned out to be the complete opposite. calum was sweet, knowing when to make the right joke and ended up being really cute. by the end of your first interactions with cal, he gave you his number and said he wanted to definitely hang out some time. texting began and there was just click between the two of you that made of you crave the other. what turned into friendly banter became an exchange of flirts over facetime or texts. calum suggested to hang out shortly again after and now here you were on a second date. since he was a musical guy, he suggested a concert for a band he thought you'd enjoy. the evening was really nice, chill music, all smiles and he even held your hand for a bit. plus, now you have new music to listen to after. "wanna head back to my place and postmate something?" he suggested. so with that, the two of you drive down to his house. calum ordered pizza for the two of you, him kicking off his converse while you kick off your heels at his front door before getting greeted by a little furry animal. calum rants about his dog duke and all the little quirks the pup had to offer. while you pet the dog, your mind couldn't help but wonder when calum would kiss you. at this point, all you could think about was how it would feel. it felt like you were in high school again, waiting and begging for your crush to make a damn move already. the two of you ended up on the couch, two beers on the coffee table and the two of you talking about whatever was on your mind. however, after a while, a silence fell between the two of you until he spoke up. "you know, i normally dont let my friends play match maker with me but.. im glad i did this time." the boy smiled shyly at you with warm cheeks and soft brown eyes. you cant help but smile back, reaching over to place your hand over his as he leaned forward. your faces were close now, calum bringing his other hand up to hold your neck before filling the gap. his lips were slightly chap from the numerous times of him nervously licking his lips but were still pretty soft. when you took a breath, his sweet smelling cologne filled your lungs as your stomach did flips. the kiss was sweet and now you wanted more and so did calum. as you scoot closer to the boy, kissing him slowly, the two of you were disrupted with his phone buzzing, notifying him dinner was here. "fuck" he mumbled under his breath making you giggle as he quickly ran to get the food only to throw it on the coffee table to rejoin you on the couch. just as he was about to lean back in, you stop and look at the pizza. "im kinda hungry.. i haven't ate all night." you say, making calum's cheeks turn pink. "oh.. im sorry we can eat." he apologizes and pulled away, looking embarrassed. "calum," you giggle, grabbing his arm. "im kidding let's make out."