whiny - calum

you and calum would be in bed, your in one his oversized shirts which was huge on you he had worn earlier that day. you didn't have anything underneath tho because you were tired of wearing pants all day and you needed a break. if you didnt have to, you rarely had pants or underwear on which calum enjoyed a lot. while you went on your phone, his hands would trace your thigh, looking at you every now and then. he knew you were wet, because he could see it all collecting in your folds. "look at you baby, you're almost dripping" he chuckled, pushing your shirt up. you shivered at the feeling of his fingers swiping to collect your taste only for him to run it all over your pussy to lubricate you. his thumb rubbed your clit slow, the boy watching you begin to unfold. "calum," you whine softly watching your boyfriend smile at you. "hmm baby? tell me whats wrong." the dominance in him was really showing tonight and you couldnt help but be turned on buy it. "i need you inside me." you pant, grabbing his wrist and trying to push it to your entrance but he was too strong for you. he continued to rub your clit at a slow pace, watching you whine and squirm at the feeling. curse words fell from your lips along with his name, begging for him to touch you more. finally, he'd slip two fingers in you, keeping his eyes on you as you moan his name. every now and then he'd tease you buy pulling them out and touching your thighs with feather like touch before inserting his fingers back inside you. once he saw you become very vocal, he knew you were gonna cum soon. his chocolate eyes looked at the wet mess he's made on the sheets and couldn't resist the urge to taste you. calum would pull his fingers out only for his arms to wrap around your thighs as he finally tastes you on his lips. he moans at the taste, darting his tongue at your entrance till you finally cum on his tongue.