house party

going to a house party with calum and a bunch of his friends would probably be really cute. it wasn't anything too crazy, pretty casual so you and cal dress pretty causal. when you go, normally it takes you a bit in order for you to get out of your shell, either sticking by calums side or wandering around till you feel you can fully be yourself. at one point, calum realized he kinda ditched you and felt really bad so when he finds you sitting alone against a wall he comes up and wraps his arms around you with a small frown. "sorry i left you." he'd quietly say, planting a big kiss on your cheek. "it's okay, you're just enjoying your time with your friends and thats completely fine." you send him a small smile, arms resting on his shoulders till you steal his lil bucket hat. "wanna go dance a little?" calum chuckles, pulling you a little closer, kissing your lips one or two times before pulling. "sure, let's go." so the two of you where the music is, you watching your boyfriend dance silly with his big gray flare pants. eventually he pulls you closer to him, the two of you doing a lil side to side step, fingers intertwined and looking at each other with big smiles over the loud music.