im pregnant - calum

you had just landed at the airport a while ago, now you were in a car with calum, your fingers laced together as you were driven to the hotel. this trip was nerve racking and scary. calum was currently on tour with his best friends but some recent important news came out you needed to tell him. you were pregnant. you didnt plan on getting pregnant but it happened and you needed to tell calum, just you were so scared about what he would say and felt guilty for all the criticism that was gonna come along with it not only from fans but his management too. for the most part, calum kept his relationship with you very, very private. he didn't want you to get hurt because he cared about you so much that he would never let anyone lay a finger on you. on the rare occasion he would post a picture of you on instagram stories but that was it and you kept your social medias private. a soft sigh left your lips as you closed your eyes, leaning on your boyfriend for the rest of the ride. "are you tired baby? we can nap a bit before grabbing something to eat." he suggested, you felt his hands touch your skin soothingly. in response, you just nodded, already nodding off to sleep a bit. when got to the hotel, you plopped on the bed, curling up and letting a yawn escape your lips. calum joined you, pulling you close to him as he watched you get sleepy. "i love you, baby girl." he hummed. your eyes opened a little bit, giving calum a small smile before replying. "i love you too, cutie."

it was an hour later when you woke up, finding calum in the small balcony having a smoke. you watched him as he leaned against the wall, cigarette dangling between his fingers as he huffed smoke from his lips. a few minuets later, he came back inside, smiling when he saw you were awake. "ready to go eat princess? im starving." the tan boy coming over and planting a kiss on your head. "yes please, im hungry too." you nodded. "but, um, calum baby, i need to tell you something. its really important." you said softly, feeling your fingers come to twist your hair nervously, a bad habit you had. "whats up?" he asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed, giving his full attention to you. staring at your lap, you took a deep breath before meeting his brown eyes. "before i tell you, i just want to let you know that whatever you do decide to do, its okay. i understand completely if you dont want to do this." calum looked completely confused at your words. where you about to break up with him? instead of asking questions, the boy just swallowed, nodding his head for you to continue. "i-im pregnant." you said quietly, tears daring to fall from your eyes. "im so sorry calum." you whispered, wiping your eyes as your guilt came. the boy sat there for a second, still trying to process your words. it wasnt until he saw the tears running from your cheeks he snapped out of his thoughts. "y/n, baby, why would i leave you? thats amazing."
he chuckled softly, scooting closer and connecting your lips in a slow kiss. after, the pretty tan boy moved pieces of hair away from your face. "you're not mad?" you ask. "no, of course not. i mean, its a bit earlier than i planned on starting a family but im still happy. i mean, we're gonna be fucking parents."  calum glowed, his smile big as he wiped your tears. you smiled a bit back, grabbing his pretty hand and resting it on your stomach.

"you're gonna be such an amazing mum, babe, i just know it." he said softly before bringing his hand to your cheek. you couldnt help the blush that came on your cheeks as he spoke. calum leaned in, lips touching your own before pulling. "ready to go eat now, mama?" he asked. you smiled, nodding quickly as he already took your hand walking yourselves to the door. as you left, you let out a sigh of relief. maybe everything wont be bad after all.