send me that - calum

clingy calum! he would be so squishy like cal would be so happy to see you. he was gone all day preparing for tour and all he wanted was to watch whatever on the couch. so after changing into comfy clothes, making some coffee or tea, grabbed some snacks, you sat on calums lap, channel flipping to find something to watch. his arms would be wrapped around you, his face nuzzled in between your face and neck, smothering you with kisses. "cal seriously, what do you wanna watch?"
you giggle. "i dunno, just choose whatever. i dont care." he'd answer before licking your cheek making you squirm in his arms. "CALUMMM" you laugh louder, him knowing how much it made you ticklish. he'd just laugh, placing one last kiss before helping you choose what to watch, in the end, the two of you just watched friends, making out for a while. your hands would be wrapped around his neck as one of his was holding your waist and the other on your bum. in between kisses calum would just talk about stuff be did that day till finally he was like "pass the chips." so you'd snack and watch tv, duke joining you two on the couch before calum alwahs would sneak the lil boi a piece of human food once in a while. maybe two episodes in now, calum would get clingy again, kissing your neck and cheek so you whip out your phone and take a video. he smiled a little, looking straight at the camera and kissing your cheek five million times. when you stop recording, he mumbles, "send me that" and that would be the night he 'officially' posts you on social media.