unpure - luke

the pretty boy that was on top of became undone, letting out the prettiest nose ever, his face pressed in the crook of your neck, leaving soft kisses where your shoulder and neck met. the boy you fell in love with had just tooken your innocence, and it was all you could ever imagine. luke made sure you were okay and that everything felt okay, stopping at any point for you. he opened his eyes revealing his gorgeous eyes as you grabbed his face, kissing him slowly before he laid beside you. luke looked across at you, the little lamp next to your bed lighting your body so beautifully. "baby come here." his voice was raspy. before you did, you grabbed your panties off the floor, slipping them on quickly as luke did the same before you laid on him, your bare chest touching his. luke's calloused fingers lightly danced on your skin as he watched you play with his necklace. "you're the love of my life, princess." he said softly, making you put your head up as your thumb traced his soft, pink, plump bottom lip after kissing your lips too many times to count. "your mines too." you smiled softly. luke pressed a kiss to your forehead, his hand rested on the curve of your bottom as you both laid in a comfortable silence. you hugged his chest, taking in the scent of his faded cologne, which was probably your second favorite scent after lukes shampoo which was coconuts.