impatient - calum

you were coming home later than expected after work, working in the house you shared with calum. you had boughten take out for them as a way to make up for getting back so late. calum however, he in the bedroom, sprawled across the bed, his cock pulled out of his sweats, his hand running up and down his length with his eyes shut. calum rarely masturbated if he was home with you because why jack off when you got a beautiful girlfriend to please? however, today he was bit to hormonal to wait for you to come home—thats if you wanted to do anything anyways, so he was gonna help himself tonight. as his hand ran down his shaft, he imagined you were sucking him off instead, thumb now running over his tip, his mind replacing your mouth there instead. "y/n," he whined softly before biting down on his lip. you were home, setting down your things and looking for your boyfriend. calum was too caught up and pleasuring himself that he didnt even realize you were home. the more you walked through the house, you heard noises from the bedroom. once you walked in, you saw the boy on the bed. you quickly felt your cheeks heat up as you saw calum like that, you couldnt help but feel a bit turned on. "fuck! i-i didnt know you were home." calum stammered, becoming instantly embarrassed. "we're you too impatient for me to come home?" you giggled, walking over and sitting on the end of the bed. he shrugged, still feeling awkward. "you want me to help you?" you said softly, biting your lip. "maybe.." his voice trailed off. you rolled your eyes, undressing yourself from your work clothes so you just in your undergarments, joining calum on the bed to finish him off.