need some help? - calum

"calum" you called, poking his thigh with your foot as your leg was sprawled against the couch. "what are you looking at so intently?" you were best friend, calum, as always, today at his house. its been a few days since youve seen each other last; cal was always a busy man, going on tour, going to clubs or parties and now recording at the studio for 5sos's upcoming album.

"nothin'" he answered, laying his phone on his chest now looking at you. the tan boy reached out beside him to take a drink from his water. swiftly, you snatched calum's phone, causing him to almost choke. your eyes were met with a picture of a girl practically naked.

"seriously?" you ask, holding it out for him to see. calum finally swallowed his water.

"you weren't suppose to see." he groaned, taking his phone back and shutting it off.

"i mean, same but like, right when we're hanging out, thats kinda nasty." you laugh, shoving him lightly. ask you spoke, you couldnt help the blush that lightly colored your cheeks. you were bisexual and calum knew this about you, the only person that really knows because you trust him. it wasn't a big deal to you really, you thought guys and girls were hot and you couldnt help it yourself sometimes be attracted to both on street or in a club

"you wanna look together?" he smirked at you, pulling you so your body laid close to his.

"calum!" you laughed, your cheeks getting redder. your teeth sunk down into your bottom lip as you thought about it for a moment. "uh... i dunno."

"we're taking that as a yes." he smiled, grabbing his phone again and went to twitter to find porn. he stopped on a video of a girl masturbating with her fingers, turning the audio on low.

your eyes watched as the girl's her fingers dipped down to her pussy, slipping two fingers inside of her and moving them at a slow pace. you couldnt help but find yourself turned on by this, your core wanting to feel what the girl was in the video. as your eyes were glued to the screen, calum's stare was on you.

"can i tell you a secret?" you asked, still watching the girl, her other hand toying with her pierced nipple, moans increasing in sound as she was coming close.

"hm?" calum asked in return, licking his lips.

"i've never masturbated, because like, i dont really know how." your voice was low, looking away at his phone and instead at the floor. calum couldnt help the smile that crept across his lips. putting his phone down, his hand pulled you closer, his lips pressing against the shell of your ear.

"do you wanna lean?"

once those words left his lips, your heart rate picked up. you and calum have never done anything sexual, youve only kissed him once or twice on the lips but you didnt even really count it since it was for new years. also, he's never seen you naked — youve seen him too many times to accounts, all mere accidents tho — so this was all so foreign. your eyes met, calum licking his lips again as so many thoughts ran through your mind but also your pussy wanting to be touched. you felt your head nod slowly and then he grabbed you by your hand and was talking you to his bedroom.

when you entered, calum shut the door even tho no one was gonna be walking in, just out of habit. you sat at the edge of the bed, nervousness talking over your body as he approached you. "well, first, take off your clothes. ill take off mine too, just so this isnt weird." he chuckled, pulling his tshirt over his head.

"i dont know how this can get more awkward than it is." you replied honestly, turning around so your back was to him, taking off your shirt. calum's eyes gazed at your skin, watching as your delicate fingers undid your bra, your back bare now. and since you were faced to the wall he slipped his hand over his sweats palming himself quick to relive his throbbing cock.